Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Free Shakes coming your way!

Hey bloggers! So, I have attempted to send emails to you all through the blog thanking you for following! Thank you again and I can't wait to get you your free shake! Perhaps I am doing something wrong because I don't know that any of you got my email. So, I am going to hunt you down on facebook, gather some quick info from you via email, and get your free shake in the mail!

It's Wednesday evening and I have to admit, I am going through herbalife withdrawals! We left some of our favorites with my parents over the holiday weekend for them to use therefor have been without some staples in our daily herbalife routine until TODAY!

Look for a new Caramel Latte recipe to hit the blog tomorrow!!! It may be sugar free but I have no doubt it will be bursting with flavor!

Happy Wednesday to you all :)
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment